We are starting registrations for the conference. You will be redirected to PlexusMD for the same.
Terms and Conditions
The fee structure for international delegates is as follows:
>Group of 5 or more: $250 per person
>Group of less than 5 (2-4): $300 per person
Registration fee includes
- Transport between venue and accommodation.
- Delegate packs and utilities
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner for 4 days.
- Key note lectures, academic, cultural events and two workshops (one from Cardiology or Endocrinology and one from Nephrology or Mental Health).
The fee structure for national delegates is as follows:
|Registration||Dates||AMSA Members||Non AMSA Members|
|Super Early||10/09/2018 to 02/10/2018||₹1350||₹1500|
|Early||03/10/2018 to 14/12/2018||₹1650||₹1800|
|Late||15/12/2018 to 28/02/2019||₹1850||₹2000|
Registration fee includes :
- Delegate packs and utilities
- Academic events excluding JWC WHO MUN and Nerd-o-pedia quiz (JWC WHO MUN will be chargeable at Rs200 per person and Nerd-o-pedia quiz at Rs100 per person.)
- Key note lectures and cultural events
- Morning refreshments, lunch and evening snacks.
|Basic Life Support||2500|
|Cardiacus/ Heart disease||500|
|Chronic Kidney Disease||500|
SEATS FOR THE WORKSHOPS ARE LIMITED AND ARE AVAILABLE IN EACH ROUND OF REGISTRATION ON FIRST- COME- FIRST- SERVE BASIS ONLY.
A DELEGATE CAN SELECT ONLY 2 WORKSHOPS TO TAKE PART IN JWC.
PLEASE SEE THE EVENT SCHEDULE AND WORKSHOP INFORMATION AND DECIDE WHICH WORKSHOP YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN.
REGISTRATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES
AMSA Members: Contact your regional chairperson on how to register for JWC.
Non AMSA members: Please E-mail us at email@example.com for the registration form and complete details.
REGISTRATION FORM FOR NATIONAL DELEGATES:
- On clicking the link below, you will be redirected to PlexusMD. http://plexusmd.com/event/jwc19
- The event schedule is shown on the page.
- Click on register now, it will ask for your email id.
- You will have to provide basic details like Name, Contact Number (if not already a member of PlexusMD)
- Next step has information like College, Year of joining.
- There will be selection drop down menus for workshops (Choose the one you wish to attend )
- Select the Academic Events that you wish to attend.
- On the next page you will be shown the summary of the payment to be made.
- Go through the secure payment portal and complete the payment.
Note for national delegates:
- AMSA members are required to provide their AMSA membership IDs to avail the discount. These will be tallied and checked and if someone is found to have provided a false or wrong membership ID their registration will be cancelled and the registration fee will be refunded.
- Separate price for 2 academic events: 1) Medical MUN– ₹200 (Interested participants will be sent an email with the application form attached. If selected payment has to be made via Paytm subsequently.) 2)Nerd-0-pedia/quiz– ₹100
Following hotel rooms are available within 1 km radius of conference venue. Please note that these hotel reservations will have to be made by the delegates themselves. No transport facility will be provided by the organising team for these hotels.
>Hotel Avtar– 30 rooms Rs 600 per head including breakfast (Contact Mr Bhandari :9760391881)
>Hotel City Lite– 15 rooms (Contact Mr Ishpreet Singh:977991201)
- Double occupancy without breakfast Rs 1200
- Double occupancy with breakfast Rs 1400
- Single occupancy without breakfast Rs 1100
- Single occupancy with breakfast Rs 1300
- For triple occupancy an extra bed will cost Rs 300
>Hotel Kushal-13 rooms (Contact Mr Aman :9463200900)
- Double occupancy with breakfast Rs 1200
- Triple occupancy with breakfast Rs 1500
>Hotel K Homes-9 rooms (Contact Mr Gurpreet Singh:9779000511)
- Executive double occupancy with breakfast Rs 1600
- Premium executive double occupancy with breakfast Rs 1900
- Extra bed Rs 300
>Hotel Sukh Regency-10 rooms (Contact Mr Sandeep: 9780085886)
- Double occupancy with breakfast Rs 1500
>For the convenience of our delegates, we are also providing accomodation at the Lovely Professional University (47 kms from Ludhiana) at fairly economical prices. Please note that the delegates who are interested in opting reservations for this facility are required to inform the organising team beforehand. Transport facility will be provided by the organising team (twice a day) i.e., morning and evening on all four days of the conference. No complimentary meal will be provided.
- Triple occupancy Rs 250 per head per day (Rs 1000 for 4 days)
- Double occupancy Rs 350 per head per day (Rs 1400 for 4 days)
- Dormitory: 12 beds Rs 100 per bed per day
Also in the form there is an option “SPECIALTY”– choose GENERAL MEDICINE
AFTER FILLING REGISTRATION FORM
- The delegate will receive a confirmatory email after completing the registration form and payment via PlexusMD informing the delegate of their Registration Number
- On bringing along five or more delegates the person will be deemed as the college ambassador and will receive a special certificate for the same.
- The applications for college ambassador will open in January. We request you to collect registration numbers of all students registering in your college under you for the same.
- We urge all interested candidates to join our ambassador program. Ambassadors will be required to guide the delegates of their college and to help the organizing committee to maintain a meaningful correspondence with them.
- All the information provided by the participants will be kept confidential. The data shall be used and stored for further processing and documentation purposes.
- The organiser may use pictures of the participants and their work during the conference without any consent.
- The organiser may use audio/video clips of the sessions and may publish them on social media.
CANCELLATION OF THE CONFERENCE :
- The organising committee reserves the right to cancel/change the time, venue and dates of the conference in case of any unpredictable event without incurring any liability to the participants.
- Delegates are expected to behave professionally and maintain decorum.
- Use of abusive language, violent behaviour directed to any other participant will not be entertained.
- The organising committee has the right to deny any participant with inappropriate behaviour admission to the conference.